"The Time is Now" Project Aware is a SAMHSA Grant opportunity. Its purpose is to:
- Build and expand the capacity of state educational agencies
- Increase awareness of mental health issues among school-aged youth,
- Provide training for school personnel and other adults who interact with school-aged youth
- Detect and respond to mental health issues in children and young adults
- Connect children, youth, and families who may have behavioral health issues with appropriate services.
Anticipated Award Amount: Up to $1.95 million/year
Submission deadline: June 16, 2014