Let’s Meditate Philadelphia- Free Guided Meditation
August 23 @ 9:45 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:45 am on Sunday, repeating until August 31, 2020
Looking for peace, balance, joy, overcome stress, transform and meet other seekers? Welcome to free guided ‘Sahaja Yoga’ online meditation classes that help you achieve meditation benefits in quick and easy steps. No prior experience needed.
These classes are designed to provide experience of an in-person interactive session.
Instructions to join the live online meditation class:
Phone: Zoom cloud meetings app
Meeting Id: 810 5393 9134
We recommend joining by laptop for better experience.
You can join up to 30 minutes before start of event if you have some queries or would like some one to one help before meditation session starts.
This is online event and you join with ‘one-click’ at convenience of your home. You will find experience very real life like and in fact more attentive and personal.
In this session we go over basics & guided meditation. Those coming for repeat sessions attend a parallel ‘virtual’ room for intermediate level to go deeper. Also one to one discussion available at end of session for those looking for more help. This is a recurring session, but we also take up different themes related to meditation. No prior experience is needed.
2. Energy awakening & guided meditation
3. Feel the energy and state and question and answers
4. Learn daily meditation and practice with guided meditation steps
5. Resources sharing and more information
6. Optional: Socials for those looking to stay back for some spiritual company and and light hearted discussions. One to one guidance available in separate virtual room for those looking for more help at same time.
These classes are meant to come together and meditate and learn little by little, so please plan to join them every week for growth in your meditative state and practice. If you miss out in some week do