Drexel Square Comes Alive with Experiential Programming
October 27, 2022 @ 8:00 am - November 1, 2022 @ 6:30 pm
Brandywine Realty Trust announces an exciting and diverse array of free experiential programming at Drexel Square – running now through the first week of November—to continuously activate the Schuylkill Yards neighborhood and create a dynamic place for people to live, learn, thrive, work and play.
Recurring Weekly Programming — Running through the end of October, note one exception
– Mondays – Yoga in the Yard with Gwen Lewis
– Tuesdays – Barre at the Square with Tuck Barre and Yoga — Running through November 1, 2022
– Tuesdays and Thursdays – Food Trucks and Lunch Pop-Ups
– Select Tuesdays and Thursdays (2x per month) – Live lunchtime music with Skylyne Music Group
– Wednesdays – Post-Work HIIT with Paris Fit
– Saturdays – Kettlebell Flow with Word Life Yoga
Recurring Special Programming
– Black Girls with Green Thumbs Plant Workshop – October 12, 2022
– Dance Fitness Performance and Evening with Philadanco! Dance Company – October 20, 2022
To learn more or register for programming, please visit Brandywine Realty Trust’s Schuylkill Yards event page at https://schuylkillyards.com/whats-happening.
Please only submit your event once.